Ridouts is a law firm built upon talent and experience for the single purpose of being the best provider of professional legal services to the health and social care sector.
Ridouts is uniquely placed to obtain the best possible outcome and is the obvious choice for providers who face them. Ridouts’ experience is that specialist commercial and legal support provided in a timely manner can avoid great loss at relatively low cost. When problems are emerging regulators and commissioners usually welcome informed professionals stepping in. They take comfort from knowing that the providers have the right advice to effect a turnaround. CQC listen to Ridouts and take notice when we become involved.
Our services include:
- Advice on applications for registrations
- Operational and regulatory crisis management, including specialist litigation
- Commercial operational advice and risk management
- Funding and fees
- Safeguarding investigations
- Commissioning and procurement disputes
- Advice surrounding mental health and mental capacity
- Transactional due diligence