LIFE AT RIDOUTS
- The ethos of our firm is that work should support the lifestyle, rather than be the lifestyle.
- We do not believe in setting expectations for collected chargeable hours. Too often, these are mistaken for excellence of performance.
- Excellence is rewarded by greater participation in the success of the firm, through the bonus scheme and partnership profit sharing programme.
- We recognise that our staff are more efficient and fresh in their work if they have full, satisfied lives away from the office.
- Weekend working should be the exception. Late working can be inefficient.
- Regular achievement of hours beyond normal benchmarks (certainly exceeding benchmarks by more than 25%) shows a need to recruit more staff.
- We reward the whole team, not just individuals who appear to have performed well. The success of all is guaranteed by the commitment of all.
- We add value to our clients and our team by bringing experience from outside the workplace into our working environment.