Application for Registration

Application for Registration

Starting a new business is a daunting prospect, not least when that business is subject to a rigid
system of regulation and requires registration with a national regulator. All providers of health and adult
social care services in England are required to register with the CQC and those providing children’s
social care services must register with Ofsted.

This will require a provider to complete a comprehensive application form detailing the kind of
service that they wish to provide, where it will be provided and who will be the registered manager,
amongst other things. The application process can be quite overwhelming particularly in respect of
adult services, when a provider wants to operate from multiple locations. At Ridouts we have wide
experience in preparing a service for registration and are able to help negotiate the maze of regulation
by supporting you every step of the way.

Services include:

  • Reviewing your Statement of Purpose;
  • Establishing which regulated activities/services you will be providing;
  • Ensuring that your staff and premises are ready to provide the regulated activity/service;
  • Assisting with the registration of your manager;
  • Making sure that all relevant applicants have applied for CQC/Ofsted enhanced DBS checks; and
  • Reviewing the completed application before submission.

The process of registration can be complicated and lengthy but if a provider prepares itself thoroughly then the course will undoubtedly run more smoothly.

Contact Us

Your Name*

Your Email*

Your Phone*


Your Message*

* I understand that I may receive correspondence back from this contact form.