Ridouts is a law firm for health and social care providers.
At Ridouts we know the health and social care sector and the details that can make the difference to your business. We provide legal, operational and strategic advice to providers who are faced with matters that could negatively impact their businesses.
We act for all provider types across England, Wales and Scotland.
- Care Homes (Nursing and Residential)
- Home Care Agencies
- Independent Hospitals
- GP Practices
- Supported Living Providers
- NHS Trusts
- Children’s Homes & Residential Special Schools
- Fostering Agencies
- Substance Misuse Centres
- Dental Practices
- Registered Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare students on approved training programmes
- Challenging inspection reports and ratings
- Challenging notices to suspend, cancel or vary registration
- Challenging warning notices, fixed penalty notices and prosecutions
- Appeals to the First-Tier Tribunal
- Registration advice and challenges to refuse
- Safeguarding investigations
- Commissioner fee, contract disputes and embargos
- Police investigations
- Regulatory due diligence
- Fitness to Practise and NHS Investigations
- University/Student Fitness to Practise
Our specialism means that not only do we know the law that governs the sector, we also know the nuances that come into play.
There is no textbook way of operating a care business so you need solicitors that don’t just know the regulations, but how to interpret them in the context of multi-faceted pressures, conflicting stakeholder input, and what the day job looks like for you.
The team at Ridouts is on hand to help navigate you through the complexities that can arise.
Popular on the site
They provide a positive and welcome service to care providers tackling difficult legal and regulatory issues.
Their approach, knowledge and expertise has ensured all our matters have been handled efficiently.